April 11, 2009

Easter celebration!

Well my camera is broken! So I didn't get to take any pics today but we just had a great little celebration! We had Easter lunch with Joe & Dar and their kids plus Aliza, and Jennie was able to make it too. We also were blessed to be able to have Jessie, Ethan and Tori join us. We had a great lunch and several hours of just enjoying each others company. It was really nice. I'm so glad for the changes in our lives this last little bit! Reaching out and bringing your family back into the fold is a really good thing! I know that this is what happiness really is. Chad even said to me after everyone left a bit ago, Anna, you did a good thing and he thanked me! Joe was very grateful to me as well he hugged me and told me thank you too. The thing they don't realize is, I'm happy with what I've done, I'm happy to have all of them in my life! I just wanted to write a little post about it so here it is! Jessie is supposed to email me some pics and I'll post them when she does. Meeting Tori was great, she is such a cutie pie, and a smart little girl too, what a doll! She is learning to sign too and I think that is really cool! Well I'm done babbling now, but I was just excited and wanted to keep this in my journal! :)

No comments: