April 7, 2009

Easter Bunny is on his way!


We saw the Easter Bunny sneaking around and we know he is on his way here! I'm really excited for Easter this year, for a number of reasons! One reason is because I'm so excited for Spring, because it means great motorcycle riding weather, fun outside with grandkids, working in the yard, my math class will be over! Another reason is because this year Easter is bringing us one more grandson! We had two born last year around Easter and this year Macey will join us and Jordan and Kaden will each turn one~! I think as each year goes by I get more and more excited to spend time with grandchildren. I wish they all lived around us so we could have lots of grandkid time! I wonder if it is because they say you revert to your childhood ways as you age? We aren't that old yet I hope! But it is a lot of fun watching them grow. We are going to Jennifer's in Spanish Fork on Sunday for Easter lunch and some egg hunting. We are hoping to have other family to our house either Saturday or Sunday dinner but we haven't heard back from them yet. I love cooking, and I love doing it for family. I like to invent new recipes for them to try. So I've been thinking what I can make for Sunday that will be a hit! I LOVE SPRING!

No comments: