November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was nice for several reasons...first, we went to my daughter Jennifers and she cooked! Second, we got to see 5 of our 8 children and their families, third, this one really relates to the first...I didn't have to cook the whole meal!!! Jennifer was excited to do Thanksgiving and I was excited to let her! She worked hard and prepared a great meal to be thankful for, I even took photos of her pies which she was very proud of because she made them from scratch and decorated them very nicely! After dinner at her house we came home and had pie night at our house but my batteries on my camera were dead and I didn't get any photos of the evening. I'll do better Christmas Eve! Jake and Tina came over with their 3 little ones, Jennie and Matt and Joe and Dar and their 2 kids and of Sarah was here too! It was really nice and we know we have much to be thankful for and we are!





















No comments: