November 8, 2008

Fantastic musician!

Those of you who don't know my sweet husband, he is a keyboard player, he also plays mandolin and sings(he has a great voice if I do say so myself)! Tonight he is at a gig, I didn't feel like going so I am home missing him and so I thought I would blog about him a little bit! I actually met him when he was playing gigs in the Outlaw and I would go there with my girlfriends to dance. I thought he had the nicest eyes I'd ever seen and was completely taken by him. But I didn't think he even noticed I was alive! A previous post tells about most of this so I won't elaborate. I just wanted to say I think he is a great musician, he has written some really cool songs and I'd love to see him sell them someday. I keep telling him we are gonna take a little trip to Nashville and see what we can do about getting his songs noticed! He comes from a very talented family and I just think it is really great how talented and smart they all are. His oldest brother is a doctor and had his retirement party in June and it was the first time I heard him sing, and he wasn't too shabby! His oldest sibling is a sister and she was a CPA before retirement, I'm pretty sure she does ok on the piano. His brother just older than him is an attorney and his baby brother has a PhD in Music and is a great musician in his own right! Plus they are all just the nicest of people! I love them very much! Chad is proud of his siblings and I just wanted to say how proud of Chad I am and I know his dad sure was before his passing a few years ago. His mom passed before I knew her but I have read her journals and she was quite proud of Chad too! Anyway,






No comments: