November 14, 2008

Is it the holiday season already????

I can't believe the holidays are really here. Two things are on my mind right now and they sort of go together but then again not really. I'm sorry if I ramble!Seems to me the time has flown, I'm not sure if that is good or bad. I think it is a good thing if you are anticipating something special, like a new baby coming or a vacation but I think it is not so great when you realize time is slipping by! I think as I get older I think a bit more about the time we waste! We can waste time in so many ways, like procrastination, or fussing over things that are not really important in the scheme of things or the big picture depending on how you look at it! I for one realize at my age there just isn't enough time in a lifetime to waste!!! I have so many things that I want to do and they aren't just little projects either, big things that I have wanted to accomplish in my life. I have made a vow to myself to stop procrastinating and get busy with LIFE! I only hope that if there is one thing I still have left to teach my children or which might cause them in some way someday to want to emulate my behavior it will be this, that I don't waste precious time and I live every second to its fullest. I have lots to do, finishing my to do list, making amends to those whom I have offended in even the slightest way, accomplishments to achieve! I won't post my list here, at least not today...who knows maybe I will share a little at a time, later!

No comments: