November 5, 2008

Ralph Waldo Emerson...I'm sorry.


I guess I have to apologize to Ralph for taking a little liberty with his words....he said: "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us" I heard it changed a little and I wanted to post in on my blog because I think it is my new marriage theme!! I was just thinking about it tonight!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies between us"
I just think nothing is as important as finding your soul mate and then making him your number one priority...all the rest is just 'small stuff', no one or nothing can get between what you have for each other, your true love! You know if you gave up when things got hard...well it seems it would prove the 'big stuff' (your soul mate) just wasn't worth it! Marriage is worth working at...it's a really important job! But well worth the effort in the end, well the blessing in it is ...no end!


No comments: