October 5, 2009

NASSIR Goldwing Rally in Montrose, CO!

Just one of the pics we took on our trip, will upload more later!
We ride a Honda Goldwing for those of you who do not know that about us, and we went for the first time to a rally and we had a good time and met some really wonderful people! I have been meaning to post about it but Chad had the pics and I kept trying to get those before I posted about our trip. We had a great time. We rode down with a John from Washington, and met up with a couple guys in Delta one Paul from Oregon and his brother from California. These guys were really quite the characters! We had fun on the rest of our journey to Montrose, taking lots of time off the road to take pics and explore! We got to the rally on Monday Sept. 14th and got our YELLOW t-shirts, now I never wear yellow, but I should have never said never, because I have actually worn it a couple times! We went for a lot of great rides. We met two couples from Canada eh! They were great and live near Niagra, (which is where next years rally is and we can't wait) in the mean time Bob and Anita said they have a spare room anytime we want to take a ride up to Canada! All these guys have 'handles' and we met a couple with the name Mr. & Mrs Tricky! I never got the story on that name :) Anyway we left on Thursday and headed to Pagosa Springs, CO. where we hung out in the mineral springs for an evening. Next day we headed to the million dollar highway! Wow spectacular is all I can say. The pics of all this beauty do not do it justice at all. If you ever get the chance to check out this part of the country, you must do it. We went to Telluride for a night, and Joe Cocker was there! Then we headed home! Now we are about to head out and take some time going to Oklahoma to see my mama, and then go take a tour of Arkansas, Tennessee, maybe Kentucky who knows, as I said previously I feel like we are becoming nomads! (and if we don't find jobs soon, we will be seriously)!

No comments: