October 29, 2009

Grandkids update!

Jennifer had her meetings with the kids teachers, I'm not sure what those meetings are but each parent has to meet with the childs teacher and review how well the kids are doing! So she called me with the update, and I'm really proud of the grandchildren! Griffin got all excellent on his report, his teacher said he is very imaginative, and is way above reading level and he is an excellent in his spelling, I knew that already as I've helped him with his spelling words before! He is also doing exceptional in his math skills, his teacher says he is bored and she is going to try to challenge him more! Jada, got a mastery on her report card, her teacher says she is a very creative child and does excellent in all her work, her only issue is she chats a lot, but gets her work done, however some around her can't get theirs done! Maddi is doing great too, but takes after her mommy a bit, in that she is very quiet and shy at school, but she is learning well for kindergarten! I'm so proud of these kids! Will post pics tomorrow the kids are coming up tonight to spend Halloween with us, so we can get some good pictures!

No comments: