October 10, 2009

Aaaaannnd we're off!

So Chad has decided we need to go on "one more" ride, I've heard him say that before! So he has mapped out a plan for us. We are going to Laughlin, NV. and then to Sedona, AZ., then who the heck even knows, he likes to fly by the seat of his pants a lot! He even has outfitted me because he wants me to "stay warm", if you have read any of my other posts, when Chad wants me to go on a ride, he always promises the weather will be good and I won't get cold, no way. But per the usual, the weather "changes" and I end up freezing! So whether he did it for selfish reasons or cause he really cares who knows, but the thing is it's was really nice of him...
We even took a ride up to the Shooting Star to visit with our great friend Carol last night to test out all the gear, (Carol and Chad have been great friends for a lotta years, and when I came along she took me in just like she had known me for as many years, we sure love her)now let me tell you getting it all on and hooked up is a bit painful, but it was well worth it!

Heated jacket...$179.00










Heated pants...$139.00










Overpant/rainpant...$49.99








Me all warm and cozy behind Chad on our Honda Goldwing....PRICELESS!

1 comment:

katwalk said...

30+ years ago If I had been asked do you think that Berniece will be a motorcycle mama? I would of thought you were out of your mind. Glad your riding lifes open hiway have fun and be careful