February 19, 2010

Lifes a changin...

so many changes are happening this year! It seems we've had a lot of change in our lives over the past 18 months to 2 years. We've lost jobs, got jobs, then lost them again. We have had 4 new babies (Keleigh, Jordan, Kaden, & Macey) added to our family, plus Tori a little over 2 years ago. Of course Keleigh and Sarah have lived with us and now that will be a big change as Sarah marries and starts her own little family. Sad and heartbreaking but exciting too, and of course we know it is how it is supposed to be, that's life! Now we are planning a big move, selling out and heading to Oregon!

I guess really there has been a ton of change for both of us in the past 10 years! You know they say more than 3 big changes in your life in a short span causes a great deal of stress. I've recently been seeing a doctor who deals with hormone therapy, now this isn't just estrogen like the internal medicine doc or ob-gyn will prescribe, but he looks at all your hormones and so he looked at my cortisol, or stress hormones, which I think is cortisol. He said I have had an overload of stress and depleted my system tremendously! So I'm taking something to remedy that, and today is the first day I've felt really WELL! I have some energy, and I feel like there is hope, something I hadn't seemed to have a lot of lately!

Hopefully these 10 years worth of changes, will not be the end of me! I hope now I can handle the changes we are about to experience, a lot better than I did the last 10 years worth!

1 comment:

katwalk said...

i need some of that stuff lol