February 19, 2010

Invitations...check! Flowers...check, backdrops...





I checked off the invitations on my list of wedding stuff to do! I finally ordered them today from a place in Utah county and I'm hoping they can do them as quickly as they say...so we can get them out at the beginning of next week! Yes I procrastinated and this whole wedding just sneaked right up on me! Got a call, they have them finished already!!!

We've been doing a lot of preparations...centerpieces are done, except for the real flowers we will add the day of the wedding. Tablecloths and decor ordered, I'm loving all the backdrops we found! Flowers ordered! Dresses purchased (very pretty indeed)! Need shoes!! Photographer scheduled! Cake,,,,well that's another story, going to practice doing that this week, Sarah wants simple so I know it will be easy, she is just doing three rounds, with lilac roses and some kermit mums, and her topper is so cool, it is a Willow Tree wedding topper! Bridals will be done next week, she has her hair appointment on Monday so Tuesday is the day! I'm excited to have a bridal portrait of Sarah to hang next to Jennifer's! All my children will be married after March 20th! It's exciting and sad all at the same time. I'm gonna miss my daughter but I'm gonna have withdrawals from missing Keleigh

I'll manage to get it done...I remember planning Jennifer's first and second weddings and how hectic life was, and at the end of the night I was completely exhausted...I'm sure this will be no different! Except I do have Jennifer helping a lot too, and lots of help from ladies at church also...hope it all is beautiful for her! We just want her to have HER day and have it be a beautiful wedding for her, it's been a long time coming and we are thrilled she is happy!

No comments: