January 25, 2010

Changes changes changes!

Ok so the colors eggplant and sage have turned in to all shades of purples, which actually is really pretty, and lime green (because she wants the kermit pom poms in her bouquet and they make it really pretty. She also added lavender roses to her bouquet, with both colors of ribbon, it is going to be beautiful! Flowers are ordered, check! Oh and they included the centerpieces and cake flowers!!!

I'm making her a cake, she wants two tiers square, (I can do that), and she wants it decorated with lavender roses and kermit poms, and on top a glass temple with one single orchid bloom, I can do it!! No nasty fondant, good whipped frosting, I really can do that!!! :) Oh and the dessert buffet has changed a bit, someone offered their chocolate fountain so now we are having that instead of the chocolate covered strawberries...and maybe I'll even cut out some other stuff! :)


I'm still trying to talk her into the Bountiful Temple!! We shall see!

My ward relief society are going to help with the food and the young women girls are going to help keep things refreshed!

Now I just have to figure out the backdrops for pictures and cake table etc! Below is a pic of what her bouquet will look a bit like, just doesn't have the kermits in it or the purple and green ribbon!



No comments: