January 6, 2010

Bling...no bling...bling...no bling?

So we (Sarah, Jennifer & me)searched for a wedding dress and it took several hours and several and I do mean SEVERAL dresses before she(Sarah) had her ahhhhhh moment and knew it was the one! I seriously think she tried on between 40 and 50 gowns...she started out saying she wanted a lot of bling...she liked that idea...then went to no bling at all and then no I like the bling...and then she tried on a beautifully simple dress and had her ahhhh moment...there is absolutely no bling on this dress but it is so so beautifully elegant! I love her choice! Will post pics as soon as we have her bridals done! Wedding date is possibly moving to March 20, 2010...need to be sure Courtney has his temple clearance for a second marriage!

No comments: