May 19, 2009

Busy busy busy!

School is going great, I was a bit worried about being able to keep up with 15 hours but I'm managing it. Although it takes up a ton of my time, so I don't have time for anything else. I have a marketing plan group project, so much for online courses! I also have several research papers! Plus all the busy work, assignments, assessments etc. So we aren't getting to do much fun things :(

We were going to the Knolls with our trailer and 4 wheelers on Memorial Day weekend however we may not be able to until Sunday because Chad got a gig to play this weekend!The Knolls is just east of Wendover and we have had a lot of fun there. Sarah's birthday is next week, she will be 27 on the 26th so we may go there and celebrate with her. We are hoping we have other kids who want to join us!

Will post pics of our weekend, if we get to have any fun!

No comments: