March 10, 2010

We are blessed!


I just had to post a little something about how blessed we are! We have such wonderful family who are helping and offering help with Sarah's wedding and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. Jennifer is helping so much with ideas and cooking, love you dear daughter, Pat (Chad's sister really OUR sister cause I love her like a sister and I don't have any so it's nice to have her think of me as her sister too!) she is making a lot of goodies for the wedding reception, we love you Pat! Plus we have a wonderful ward family who have offered us lots of help with food, with decorations. Sarahs' visiting teacher Sara is doing the decorating for us, we really know we are blessed because Sunday she said can I help you I do weddings and we were thrilled for the offer, not just because we couldn't afford to do anything near as beautiful as she can do but because she has a ton of talent and creativity and she has all the stuff to make the cultural hall beautiful for Sarah's big day, now isn't that beyond kind! Our friend from years ago is going to help me with the wedding cake! We have great old friends from Texas, Oregon and Utah coming for a little bachelorette thing for Sarah. Sarah is getting excited and nervous but I think we are really going to be able to make this a beautiful day for her memory bank!

No comments: