March 1, 2010

Counting down....20 days till Sarah's wedding day!

Here are a couple photos of Sarah's dress, we tried to do a few bridals but we're gonna have to give it another shot we think! I love her dress choice, it's very simple and elegant!



I'm excited for Sarah, I'm sad for me, but I'm happy for me, I'm sad because I'll miss Keleigh and Sarah so much, and of course since I'm moving to Oregon most likely, well I'll miss her even more! I'm excited because Sarah is moving on with her life, she has found someone to share her life with, and a father for Keleigh. I'm happy at the same time because of all the above reasons, I mean this is what life is supposed to be, we go find someone to share our life with, and we leave our parents right? Still I've had Sarah around a long time almost 28 years! Keleigh for 14 months + the 9 months Sarah carried her and I anticipated her birth with Sarah. I'm excited to see Sarah in a place of her own! Like in an earlier post, life's a changing!

We're getting more and more prepared for the wedding, still have lots to do but working on it! Sent out invitations this past week! Sarah doesn't want a big wedding, she isn't the showy kinda girl, she doesn't want a lot of people looking at her, so she prefers a more intimate affair. She did her invitations all herself! I'm glad it's going to be small that way I don't have to cook as much! Still we have lots to do to get really ready. She is having her little bachelorette thing on Thursday or Friday night before the wedding, a little personal shower on the other night and some special events leading up to her big day! She has friends she made while in school in Oregon and they are coming in for the events, she's so excited! I'll post more later with photos!

No comments: