August 4, 2009

Missing my sweet husband!!!


I'm just feeling kinda lonely tonight and thought I'd post hoping my honey takes a look and sees this post to him! I sure am missing him! He is in AZ working and I have to be here to do wedding stuff for Sarah and I'm doing Jennie's cake so I'm trying to practice my decorating skills so I can do a good job, plus finishing up a class and getting ready for fall classes to start! I will be joining him as soon as possible! Sarah is going to take care of our house for us so we don't have to worry about it while we are gone so that is a great thing and will really help us out. We have to travel back and forth for the two weddings but then our trips will be limited because it is so far away, little more than 15 hour drive!

Anyway, I miss you Chad, and I love you!!!! Can't wait to get there so we can go exploring on the bike!!

No comments: