June 26, 2009

Through the years! I'm growing old!

Mama says I'm about 3 months here!




This is my fav little girl pic of me, I think I am like 3 or 4?




I always loved my dolls! Ya gotta love those curlers in my hair too!



I love me some lollipops!



Here I am at play obviously having a blast with my Uncle Vick!



Here I am with mommy, and my baby brother Jerry in her tummy!



Jerry and me playing, tea party and my dolls were hanging with us too!



Playing cowboys with Jerry, we have some Indian pics too!


Gary & Jerry and me, and of course my dolls!




1st grade!



10th grade finally letting my hair grow!



This is my 16th birthday, with my Grandma Williams and little brother!



My Sr. Trip to Galveston TX, swimming in the ocean! Good times!



Big part in JR. SR. play!



Junior year and I'm the Carnival Queen! I was also the FFA Sweetheart, have to find a pic of that!


Me at a class party bbq, sr. year!


Junior photos



Senior Photo


Me at 18 pregnant with my first baby on the night of my baby shower!

No comments: