December 26, 2008

Christmas with Jake and Tina!

Jake and Tina came over tonight to visit for Christmas. Since the baby came our Christmas Eve gathering was put on hold and now we are just having the kids over when they can make it. Hagen was so excited to see his new cousin and kept wondering why she had no eyes (she was sleeping) he was very anxious to show her his Optimus Prime which we gave him for Christmas and his new PJ's and of course he got a Hulk doll and he was sure she needed to check them all out! I thought it was so so cute the way he talked to her and was so excited when she opened her eyes! I wish I'd videoed it!

Isn't that just so cute?!








Hey Keleigh check out my Optimus Prime!










"why doesn't my cousin have eyes?"









Ok look at the toys Keleigh!

No comments: