June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to the other Special Fathers in my life!

Just want to wish the other dad's in my life a Happy Father's Day!

Chad, you are a wonderful father and I'm grateful you have shown so much love to my children since coming into their lives...and the best PaPaw I know!! I love you!

Happy Father's Day in Heaven Daddy! I love you!

Scott, thanks for being a daddy to 4 of my beautiful grandchildren! They may be a handful right now, but trust me, you will miss the handful you have now when they are all grown up :) Love you!

Courtney, thank you for being a daddy to Keleigh and blessing our life with another grandchild soon! Take good care of those valuable charges you have been blessed with! Love you!

Jake, we are so grateful for the little ones you have blessed our lives with, love you!


Ethan you are a model dad, you do so much for your kids...it's easy to see how much you love and care for your family!

and to all the other Dad's in our lives...Happy Father's Day...any man can be a father but it takes a special man to be a "DADDY"...

No comments: