April 22, 2011

A dream fulfilled...

I graduated today from Weber State University. My sweet husband, my wonderful daughters and my grandchildren as well as a wonderful niece Leann were there to witness as I received my diploma! I am so thrilled to have finally accomplished this milestone in my life...since I was a little girl I wanted a college degree and I wanted my mom to witness it however she wasn't able to be here but she does know that I walked today! My wonderful sis Patti had a small party for me at her house, our daughters Jennifer and Sarah as well as their children, our son and daughter Jake and Tina, their three kiddos were also there along with Leann and Laurel two of our very favorite nieces! We had some great food and lots of conversations and many many well wishes and congrats...there is a funny story about this day but I'll share it later as soon as I have the photos..Jennifer was assigned to be the photographer today so I'm waiting on her to send me the photos! Now on to my next goal.....??

No comments: