December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009!

We had some of our kids and grandkids over today, and it was fun seeing all the little ones playing together! I made a huge pot of homemade chickn noodle soup and some rolls and a couple of pies and the kids seemed to enjoy it. I decided since they had so many places to visit that soup and rolls was a great lunch/dinner because they will be partaking of so many traditional dinners tomorrow for Christmas.
We are going to our daughter Jennifer's for Christmas dinner tomorrow so I do have to make a couple things to take, my girls love my "dressing" it's what we from the south call stuffing, so I have to make that and a green bean casserole and my son-in-law loves this corn casserole I make so for him I'm making that as well as a dessert! So still lots of work to do!

Joe dropped by today with Amy & Tyler (they are sure growing up, and I didn't get any pics, so I'm hoping that we might see them tomorrow? Then Jennie, Matt, Macey and they brought Kaden over too, and had some soup and dessert, nice visiting with the kiddos! Jessie, Ethan & Tori came in from CO. and stopped for a visit too!

Sarah and Keleigh were here too along with Courtney, Sarah's fiance.

I did all our kids a basket of goodies and got the kiddos pajamas, I wish everyone could get back to what Christmas is really about and not the gift giving frenzy that so many have made it into!

Here are a few pics from the evening!






No comments: