December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009!!!

Well even though Keleigh is only one she was our wake up call this morning! Of course she had no idea what we were doing or why, when opening the gifts! She was most excited when she opened her doll, simple things :) We all took turns (Chad, Sarah, Courtney, Keleigh and me) opening our gifts and we all got some really nice things! Too much to list! Let's just sum it up by saying we had a wonderful Christmas! I will say Sarah got a cricut and I'm looking forward to seeing her creations with that!

We had a nice morning, opening presents, then we went to Village Inn for breakfast. Jennifer's family has made a tradition of going to Christmas breakfast, so we thought we would follow suit, ya know I think we are going to make this a tradition, I loved not having to cook!

So after breakfast we headed to Spanish Fork for time with Jennifer's family! The kids loved opening their gifts and were having a great time when we arrived. I got a bread box (which I have wanted for quite some time) and of course the grandkids had picked me out a special gift too, they know I love turtles and Scott said any time they are out and see a turtle of any kind or on any thing they really want to purchase it for Nana! So I got the cutest little turtle loofah thing for the shower! I hate to get it wet it's so cute! Chad got a pair of leather gloves and a new cozy warm hat to keep him warm this winter!

Then Jennifer and I made dinner! It was great, she made some really great desserts, a pumkin cake bar thing and a danish dessert that was to die for! She shared her recipes, we had a nice visit and then decided to head home for some quite time!

Here are some pics of our day!




















No comments: